TIPS® (Training for Intervention ProcedureS) is the global leader in education and training for the responsible service, sale, and consumption of alcohol. Proven effective by third-party studies, TIPS is a skills-based training program that is designed to prevent intoxication, underage drinking, and drunk driving.
Training your staff in responsible alcohol sales and service protects your servers, yourself, your company and your community. Retailers who use TIPS benefit by reducing risk and creating a safer. more responsible work environment.
• Reduce exposure to alcohol liability lawsuits.
• Prevent property damage.
• Reduce penalties for alcohol violations.
• Improve customer service and satisfaction.
• Lower insurance premiums.
• Spot underage drinkers and prevent sales to minors.
• Recognize signs of intoxication.
• Effectively intervene to prevent problem situations.
• Handle refusal situations with greater confidence.
Explore the web site to learn more about the TIPS program, and have a look at some of our trainer newsletters to get an idea of the great things our trainers are up to out in the field. http://www.gettips.com
Click here to view the contact information for all NY TIPS Referral Trainers
New York State TIPS Contact Person:
703-524-1200 ext. 396
800-438-8477 ext. 396
Health Communications, Inc. (Providers of the TIPS Program)
1400 Key Blvd. Suite 700
Arlington, VA 22209